Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Vacation

It is that time of year ... where most people head out for their summer vacation.  As a child, we always took a two week excursion that would rival Chevy Chase's journey in National Lampoon's Vacation.

When I became an educator, summer was a time of renewal.  While I might be ready for some time off, I am always searching for new and exciting strategies for the next school year.  I am constantly searching for that new tool, strategy, or learning experience that will engage all my students.

One of my go-to sites is http://www.edutopia.org.  Edutopia is a product of The George Lucas Educational Foundation.  It includes articles that encompass every aspect of education.  While perusing the site, I was able to find information on technology integration, student engagement, trends in education, and game-based learning.  This site allows me to stay up-to-date as an educator.

While you are gearing up for the new school year, whether it begins on July 8th or August 25th, check out http://www.edutopia.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment