Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome to our thoughts and dreams!

We are at the beginning of something great. I can feel it. I dream of what is possible for Wake County Public Schools.

Three months ago, I joined the Instructional Technology and Library Media Services staff as their Director. It is the first time the two groups have been joined. Together, we are trying to dream big and stay focused on kids. We want to provide high quality instructional support for teachers, librarians, and administrators.

I believe our schools are hungry for a vision for what future classrooms and learning should look like. We will empower school administrators and teachers to lead their peers and connect learning with technology. That is what this blog is for. Here, we will explore resources, share best practices, brag on our schools/teachers, and DREAM BIG!

My hope is that you will join us for this journey. Share your thoughts...comment...be part of the conversation.  Welcome!

Image provided: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jakescreations

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to our Tech Contacts sharing their thoughts. You are part of our team! We want to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete